Our belief is that your future matters and that you will be supported through training and development. This will support you to achieve your full potential. We want you to know that, should you choose us, you will be joining a credible and well-established organisation. Our Group of care homes was founded as a family business and it is still run as such. Our Vision, Mission and Values reflect everything that we believe in.
If you can relate to these statements please apply now.
Are you the perfect fit?
Depending on the role, you don’t always need qualifications or previous work experience to be able to join our team. What is really important is sharing our values, behaviours and attitudes to work effectively with people who need care and support.
Every role will require you have a set of values that match our own beliefs however, some skills will be specific to each role we have within our Homes.
English skills – including reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Numerical/Documenting skills – including calculations and recording numbers and documenting on records.
Technology Skills – including finding information online and recording personal data digitally.
Employability skills – able to work as part of a team work and problem solve.
Full training will be given where formal qualifications may be achieved.
It may also be useful to have any qualifications that show you have an understanding of the health and social care sector such as a Level 1 Award or Level 2/3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care.
Our proposition to you
What you get from us is the opportunity:
- To make a positive difference in people’s lives
- To belong to a caring community and a credible, growing business
- To receive support and training in your role
- For career development to fulfil your career potential
- To be recognised for your achievements
- To be a part of our growing family, where your future matters.
- Training and development to our applicants that have the right values
In return we ask you to:
- Care for others
- Live our values
- Create moments of joy for residents and each other
- Be accountable, be professional and do the right thing
- Love your job, embrace change and make a difference
- You will be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring check (DBS)
Georgio Loizou is our Regional Manager who started his career within the industry as a care assistant. Through training and development his career blossomed to become a Residential Manager within two years. Through further support and coaching he became a Home Manager. Today he works in the Future Care Group as a Regional Manager demonstrating our commitment to each individual staff member.
Professional Development whilst working with the Future Care Group
Apprenticeships provide an exciting option for individuals that are seeking to develop and expand their knowledge and skills. We support apprentices at all different levels – from school leavers to employees that want to further their careers or change career direction completely. An apprentice can be aged 16 or 60 plus and are available on merit.
Sponsorship for Overseas Nurses
The Future Care Group is able to provide Tier 2 Sponsorship for nurses who qualified outside the EEA.
Nurses who have trained outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and want to work in the UK as a nurse must gain professional registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC). Applicants are tested for competence through a two-part process to gain registration.
Part one – computer-based multiple choice examination which is accessible around the world for applicants to access in their home countries.
Part two – practical objective structured clinical examination (OSCE) which will always be held in the UK.
The immigration rules changed in March 2015 to allow for an individual nurse to come to the UK to prepare for the OSCE.
The individual being sponsored must have a job offer from the employer and either:
- have obtained full registration with the NMC
- have passed the NMC’s CBT of competence (part one)
- have obtained the NMC’s permission before 30 April 2015 to undertake the overseas nursing programme, and be sponsored to undertake a supervised practice placement as part of the programme, which has been approved by the NMC.
To learn more about working for Future Care Group and discover the key job roles available, please download our brochure.